WordPower Swahili - The Ultimate Vocabulary Builder
Learn Swahili with 2,000 of the Most Frequently Used Words and Phrases in the Swahili language right on your iOS device with the new and improved WordPower Swahili Vocabulary! Since the launch of iTunes App Store in 2008, WordPower Swahili has helped language students like you learn essential Swahili vocabulary and phrases related to shopping, going to the doctor, travel, technology, weather and more! The app doubles as a mini-travel guide packed with cultural insights and practical Swahili phrases. Your journey to Kenya or another Swahili-speaking countries begins right here, with WordPower Learn Swahili Vocabulary presented by Innovative Language Learning.
The power of these 2,000 words and phrases:
According to the experts, "A vocabulary of 1,500 words is enough to comfortably participate in everyday conversations." WordPower Swahili Vocabulary not only gives the core 1,500 words and phrases that make up a language, but also the tools to master them in the fastest and easiest way possible.
Will this application alone allow you to speak like a United Nations diplomat? Probably not. Will it empower you to function in everyday situations, understand the language spoken around you, and help you rapidly learn Swahili? Absolutely YES!
What makes WordPower so effective? Its Fun, Fast and Easy to Use!
WordPower Learn Swahili Vocabulary FEATURES:
- Completely redesigned UI. The user interface has been redesigned from the ground up to be much cleaner, beautiful, and more user friendly
- Support for iOS 6 and 4" Retina displays such as the iPhone 5 and 5th gen iPod Touch
- New! By popular demand, the Word of the Day feature of the Lite version is now included in the full version
- Approximately 2,000 Words: The most essential Swahili vocabulary all in one place showing you the spelling, translation, pronunciation, image, class and gender
- Thousands of Sample Sentences: See and hear practical sample sentences with every word entry
- New! Swahili Local List: A special list of words specific to daily life in Kenya or another Swahili-speaking countries. You’ll learn handy cultural insights with every entry transforming Word Power into a mini travel and cultural handbook (3G or WiFi required to access Wikipedia links within the app)
- Updated! Basic Resources: Want to explore the Swahili language even more? Learn everything you need to know with this comprehensive source of Swahili learning tips, information and material
- Updated! Easy to Use Design: Intuitive iOS swipe navigation allows visual learners to browse vocabulary images quickly. Find everything you need without excessive swiping and tapping
- Custom Flashcard Settings: Youre in control of your study sessions. Mix up question types (recognition, production, audio and visual) for a full understanding of each word
- Listening Practice: Hear each words proper pronunciation by a native speaker
- Perfect your Pronunciation: Compare your pronunciation to the native speakers with the Voice Recorder, easily accessible throughout the app
- Personalized Word Bank: Save difficult or useful words, with their audio files, to review at any time
- Advanced Search Function - Search entire database in English or Swahili
- Progress Bar for keeping track of how many words you have really mastered